Original Art Tote bag- Odin’s Ravens Pattern – Huginn and Muninn – Witch, Viking, Pagan, Gothic, Fantasy Accessory
Huginn and Muninn, or “thought” and “memory”, are the two ravens of the Norse god, Odin. They would fly across the world to bring information to Odin, telling him everything they saw and heard on their journey. I handpainted this print in thick gouache and complimented it with the enigmatic Valknut symbol.
A spacious and trendy tote bag to help you carry around everything that matters.
• 100% spun polyester fabric
• Bag 15″ x 15″ (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8″ (30 cm), width 1″ (2.5cm)
Get the matching beach towel here! https://www.damarisgray.com/product/towel-odins-ravens-pattern/
Looking for matching flip-flops? https://www.damarisgray.com/product/flip-flops-odins-ravens-pattern/